ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas is coming...

Happy nap
While visions of stuffed mice dance through Somerset's radioactive little head, I'm working on some Christmas gifts.

Cow-IL
The Cow-IL. The story behind the name is available on it's Ravelry Page. Being knit out of some Drops Alpaca laceweight.

Mom's Abbey
Abby for my Mom - combining Kidsilk Haze and some of the leftover Zephyr laceweight. This is my first time knitting with KSH, and I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Maybe I'm not susceptible to it's so-called magic.

Mom's Abbey - close
I'm knitting it on smaller needles than the pattern calls for - hopefully it will make for a more wind-proof fabric.

We are visiting my family from December 13-16, so I had better get back to my knitting!

Labels:

Comments on "Christmas is coming..."

 

Blogger Kimberly said ... (Thu Nov 27, 07:10:00 AM EST) : 

I just finished the Abbey, it turned out beautifully, but alas I must give it away *Christmas IS coming* Lol. Love the black~ Are you knitting this for me? Tehehe.

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Thu Nov 27, 08:26:00 AM EST) : 

For whatever reason, the two knitting pics wouldn't show up on my computer, but Somerset looks so happy, it really doesn't matter!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Nov 27, 09:28:00 AM EST) : 

How nice to see Somerset happily curled up. Still no super-cat powers? No leaping tall buildings in a single bound? Magically levitating the bag of catfood?

I have all these presents which I am knitting on my head, and so far all I've started is my grandfather's socks. I'm on the foot of...sock #1. Of course I can knit 3 more pairs of socks and 2 pairs of mittens in 4 weeks. Um...

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Nov 27, 07:42:00 PM EST) : 

Glad Somerset is doing well. As for the Kidsilk Haze, I've fondled it and don't get it either.

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Mon Dec 01, 12:11:00 AM EST) : 

just read about the Cow-IL on ravelry. ouch!

 

post a comment