ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Qu'est ce que c'est cette Zeum-aire?

Judith left a great comment on my last post "shoot me if you ever see me wearing a red hat and purple shirt": bwa ha ha!





My goal for our "golden years" is for The Gambler and I to look like this couple:

They sat near us at a tea room in Montreaux, Switzerland last October.

The ascot, the beret, the leopardskin - magnifique!!

Labels:

Comments on "Qu'est ce que c'est cette Zeum-aire?"

 

Blogger betseydoodle said ... (Thu Nov 27, 06:45:00 AM EST) : 

They are totally FaBu!
I just might wear an ascot today - in honour of this lovely couple.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Nov 27, 07:46:00 AM EST) : 

I can absolutely see the Gambler in the ascot. ;-)
Naomi

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Nov 27, 11:50:00 AM EST) : 

There are literally no words! Hahahahaha!

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Thu Nov 27, 03:01:00 PM EST) : 

We should all strive to be like that in our Golden Years.

 

Blogger o_O said ... (Thu Nov 27, 11:17:00 PM EST) : 

Priceless! I hope I have that much flair when I'm that age :)

 

post a comment