ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who knew?

Did you know that it's still possible to send a telegram? I remember telegrams being a common occurence in movies during my youth, and can vaguely recall a telegram being read out at someone's anniversary/graduation dinner years back.

In this age of relentless connectivity, I'm not entirely sure why you would need/want to, though.

Labels:

Comments on "Who knew?"

 

Blogger Yarn Devil said ... (Mon Nov 17, 10:36:00 AM EST) : 

Nostalgia(not sure I am spelling that right), or a joke on age? But really, who would think of that now? Somebody must, or they wouldn't do them anymore...

 

post a comment