ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rejoice!

Somerset is home!

The wrap is complete!!

I didn't have to drive in to work today!!!

Labels: ,

Comments on "Rejoice!"

 

Blogger Dreams of Yarn said ... (Thu Nov 20, 04:25:00 PM EST) : 

YAY!!! I hope somerset is feeling better. She must have been so so happy to see you after so much isolation.

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Thu Nov 20, 04:32:00 PM EST) : 

Somerset doesn't seem any worse for the wear!

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (Thu Nov 20, 06:20:00 PM EST) : 

Welcome home, Somerset! Will you tell us how she's feeling? Did she hold a little grudge when she saw you, or was she just so relieved?

The wrap is gorgeous. You're far more patient than I!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Nov 20, 06:30:00 PM EST) : 

Awww!!! What a sweetie! Does she glow in the dark? (now that I think about it, I wish my cat did...I almost killed myself tripping over him last night in the middle of the night!)

 

Blogger Yarn Devil said ... (Thu Nov 20, 07:15:00 PM EST) : 

Glad to see Somerset home! I bet Greedo is happy Somerset is home... though will never admit it!

Why did you not have to drive into work today? The snow?

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Thu Nov 20, 08:06:00 PM EST) : 

Hooray - Somerset looks more than happy to be home, I hope things will go really well from here on.

That is a really pretty wrap, and just in time for winter weather, it looks like.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Nov 20, 10:56:00 PM EST) : 

Somerset is home! ::happy dance::
snow fell ::crawls under bed::
Don't have to go out in the snow ::happy dance!::

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (Thu Nov 20, 11:55:00 PM EST) : 

Hooray! How is Somerset feeling?

Your wrap is gorgeous.

 

Blogger Charlene said ... (Fri Nov 21, 10:50:00 AM EST) : 

Somerset looks wonderful! It's a relief when they get home from the doctor. Wishing you a great weekend of catch-up cat cuddling.

 

post a comment