ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Things you find on The Internets...zoomer edition

It's bad enough we're stuck listening to their music until the end of time...

I don't have the intestinal fortitude to see if designer branded canes and walkers have hit the market yet; it seems the big labels are into almost everything else already.
(Case in point 1, Case in point 2)

Labels:

Comments on "Things you find on The Internets...zoomer edition"

 

Blogger Not An Artist said ... (Tue Nov 25, 01:05:00 PM EST) : 

Sigh.

But really, who exactly is their target market with the second one there? Ladies who lunch on the docks?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Tue Nov 25, 01:15:00 PM EST) : 

Re Case in Point 1 - I just bought a jacket fore me like that from Roots, and it cost about the same amount!

lb

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Nov 25, 06:35:00 PM EST) : 

Sadly, events in my life and things happening to my body are telling me that I really am aging. And I don't know how to do it gracefully.

My usual attitude of 'Woo Hoo, Bring it on" just won't work forever.

But I don't think I'll ever go as far as purchasing designer cases for sporting goods. And if you ever catch me in a purple shirt and red hat, you have my permission to shoot me.

 

post a comment