ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow Day!

Now THIS is a real snowstorm


This is about an hour after I shovelled our sidewalk; looks like I'll be heading out to do it again later. Luckily for me, I don't have to go see anyone at the hospital today, so it's like a snow day for me - such luxury!

The cats have their day planned out:

And I am going to spend some quality time with my newest WIP, which I hereby christen:

(I'd walk a mile for a) Camel Gloves.

Labels:

Comments on "Snow Day!"

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Sun Dec 16, 03:07:00 PM EST) : 

Wow, that's SNOW!! Snow days are the best when there is no place that you *have* to go.

Did you make the cats help you shovel? 'Cause they look pretty worn out ...

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Dec 16, 05:41:00 PM EST) : 

Cats are in this world to serve as shining examples of what we should be doing. Flopping in front of the fireplace or on a soft, cushion surface when it's cold out is such a smart thing to do!

I like the Camel socks! Is that actual camel sock yarn? I've seen some at my work LYS but haven't bought any. Is it nice to work with?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Dec 17, 03:09:00 AM EST) : 

Oh, wow! The only time I've seen snow like that is on the snow fields - a 2 hour flight from Sydney [AU].

Nora

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Mon Dec 17, 09:05:00 AM EST) : 

I want to curl up in front of the fire as well!

 

Blogger Brigitte said ... (Mon Dec 17, 09:22:00 AM EST) : 

We really did get a lot of snow yesterday, didn't we? I feel sorry for all those on my little side street who are snowed in thanks to the snow plow that came through over night!

Your kitties are so sweet! *pat pat pat*

 

Blogger Dreams of Yarn said ... (Mon Dec 17, 10:59:00 AM EST) : 

You and the kitties had the right idea, fireplace, cuddle up, knitting. Ahhhhhhh. It was quite a storm wasn't it!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Mon Dec 17, 10:40:00 PM EST) : 

yay! I love snow days!! Growing up in SoCal, there was no such thing, and now that I live in the snow, all I can say is woo hoo!

 

post a comment