ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Look! It's another cat! With a longer scarf!

Someone has gotten a bit peeved at his lack of appearance on the blog of late.
Post photos of me, or you'll never watch CSI again!


Hmmm...this knit modelling isn't as glamourous as it seems...

Warmfuzzy is completed; I just have to finish cutting up the remaining yarn for the fringe. Unfringed length is about 62 inches. I just started the sleeves for the Christmas Cardi (no photos, because the stockinette rolls like it's going out of style, so it ends up looking like photos of icord), and I will be done with my Christmas knitting, and more or less done with getting ready for Christmas. I am not super organized - I just lucked out, because a friend of mine was selling amaryllis bulbs for her daughter's school, so all of my family members got a bulb and a bottle of wine in a planter which I delivered when I visited them in November; the in-laws are going to get the same thing. The Gambler took care of his own Christmas present by announcing that he was going to go to Las Vegas to watch a UFC fight right at the end of December. And today I ordered Unicef cards online which I will distribute at work - instead of gift baskets for the wards, I like to make a donation to a local food bank at Christmas in honor of the hospital staff.


My Christmas present is that someone is coming tomorrow to take away these empty boxes...
...the sad part is that there are still a whole lot more of them around the house, all of which still contain stuff.


In other news, The Gambler figured out how to light the pilot light on our gas fireplace - which is great, because it has freed up my lap for knitting:

I have taken advantage of the temporary cat reprieve to work more on Ella Freezes Over - I just love looking at the way the colours work with the pattern.



I just got my schedule for January through March - I will be off January 2-13th, and as God is my witness, I am going to make significant progress on a sweater for me during that time.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Look! It's another cat! With a longer scarf!"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Dec 05, 12:49:00 AM EST) : 

Hi other kitty! YOu are so beautiful!

Ella's looking good (and so does that fire!)

 

Blogger Ruth's Place said ... (Wed Dec 05, 03:52:00 AM EST) : 

Kitty is very cute. You have my sympathy with the full boxes, we are still chipping away at unpacking too. Ella looks great.

 

Blogger Dreams of Yarn said ... (Wed Dec 05, 11:03:00 AM EST) : 

Ella freezes over looks great! I had to come see after you mentioned it last night.

 

post a comment