ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 03, 2007

Pimp My Friends

Check out this talented indie dyer! I have seen her handspun in person, and it is deee-vine!

dyed in the wool handmade sport
This sportweight is destined to become a pair of gloves - to coordinate with my Clapotis

Labels:

Comments on "Pimp My Friends"

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (Mon Dec 03, 11:45:00 AM EST) : 

Aw, thanks for pimping me! I love a good pimp. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Dec 04, 06:06:00 AM EST) : 

Thanks! I just HAD to buy the Mediterranean sock yarn because, y'know, 4 weeks before my wedding, I really need to knit socks!

Nora

 

post a comment