ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'll be back next week...

I'm on call again starting tomorrow morning. 17 more sleeps until we are moved into our new house (We have a 99% guarantee that our stuff will arrive in Toronto on August 1st, because the moving company is transferring one of their drivers from Vancouver to Toronto. They will haul our stuff along with his. Initially we were looking at a 10 day window for stuff to arrive.)


Here's a pretty picture to look at until I resurface:


Comments on "I'll be back next week..."

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Mon Jul 16, 08:08:00 AM EDT) : 

That's a wonderful picture! If you ever want a secondary career (because we all know that knitting and working at a hospital doesn't take up all that much time... but anyway), you could always try photography. Your shots are beautiful.

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Mon Jul 16, 11:37:00 AM EDT) : 

i've bin starin and starin and can't figure it out. maybe it's monday mornin' brain fuzz. what the heck is it!?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 18, 02:33:00 AM EDT) : 

Gorgeous picture! Hope the move goes smoothly.

 

post a comment