ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New stuff

I finished the first Sockapalooza Sock last night:
My pal has long thin feet, and this is stretchy yarn knit into a ribbed pattern. So it looks kind of freakishly narrow off the foot.


Here's an approximation of what they will look like when they are worn. That's my arm standing in for a leg. Her foot diameter is about the same as my hand diameter. This is why I can never buy commercially made women's gloves.

I have also cast on for Soleil:

The lace might be a bit hidden by the multicoloured yarn, but the bulk of the tank is stockinette anyways.

By the way - I am having issues with my laptop and leaving comments on Blogger hosted blogs. Sometimes the comment page gets reloaded over and over again. Problems arose with error messages when I installed an update related to the change in the Daylight Savings start/end dates.

So in other words, it is George Bush's fault.

Labels: ,

Comments on "New stuff"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Jul 03, 11:20:00 PM EDT) : 

Damn that Bush. Commuting Libby and now messing up your internet. Grr.

Cool beads on that sock...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 04, 07:41:00 AM EDT) : 

Love the colour of the tank. As a non-American I'm not going to venture a comment on George dubba...

 

Blogger Lorena said ... (Thu Jul 05, 06:24:00 AM EDT) : 

Those Sockapalooza socks are hot! hot! hot!

 

post a comment