ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Borrowed stuff and blue stuff

This cool post led me to this great blog. And this post is just plain beautiful.

(how's that for adding content to my blog without doing any actual work?)





I made a trip to Romni with Sandi today to shop for my knittyboard Secret Pal.


Here's what I got her:
blue stuff


Can you guess what colours she likes? The 3 skeins of Wildefoote yarn were all orphans (I have a special talent for finding and falling in love with orphan skeins of sock yarn. Which is quite ironic when you consider how large my feet are.)


But they'd work well with this sock pattern...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Borrowed stuff and blue stuff"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Jul 04, 12:59:00 PM EDT) : 

Woo! That was a lot of opening new tabs!

Is her favorite color.....puce?

;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 04, 05:58:00 PM EDT) : 

hi lady lung doc,
thanks for taking a look at my blog! i love your memory books. always so many ideas to try, and never enough time.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Thu Jul 05, 08:57:00 AM EDT) : 

It's all beautiful! I love that orphan sock yarn, and the fact that all the colors would look great together is a nice added bonus.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jul 06, 12:39:00 AM EDT) : 

It must be a caretaker kind of thing -- I too have to 'adopt' orphan skeins and take them home, because I feel sorry for them and no one else is taking care of them. At least it's less of a lifelong commitment than orphan animals...

 

post a comment