ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End



Today is my last day in Kelowna.
I packed up the essentials to last me until our stuff arrives in Toronto: Picked up a last souvenier:And given the current weather:

The most sensible thing to do was to spend the afternoon at the beach.

Labels:

Comments on "Every New Beginning Comes From Some Other Beginning's End"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Thu Jul 12, 10:51:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow, um..a bit hot!! Hope the beach was nice! Good to see you've got some supplies there!

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Fri Jul 13, 07:06:00 AM EDT) : 

A swift even... I just packed some knitting too, but not for a trip as big and important as yours. Moving is bigger than a holiday in so many ways. Looking forward to seeing what comes out of that suitcase once it's unpacked.

 

Blogger CathyCate said ... (Sat Jul 14, 07:50:00 AM EDT) : 

I LOVE your essentials bag! I'm about to leave for a vacation in Montreal; shh, don't tell my husband, but a good part of my suitcase is fiber-related. Can't run out of yarn, after all.
I wish you the best on your move; beginnings are always endings too, just as you said, but life's just that way, eh? Something is always changing.
Cathy

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Jul 14, 11:25:00 AM EDT) : 

I'm keeping your essentials bag in mind in case we have to move. You really have a grip on the traveling with your knitting thing.

Enjoy the beach!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Jul 15, 04:12:00 PM EDT) : 

Everytime I check your blog, you're on the move again!!!

Enjoy your well deserved time at the best. I hope the major move goes uneventful and smoothly for you! :-D

 

post a comment