ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Midweek Update

Hey Southern Ontario Readers!
Check out Driftwood Theatre's Touring Production of Much Ado About Nothing
I was able to escape the hospital and catch a show. It's been saner than usual at work - which of course leaves me wondering when I am going to get slammed!

Here's where the July Mind-on-holiday Stockinette socks are at:
opal cotton July 15

Finally, another pretty picture:
Ute's Lillies 3

I managed to catch this shot in some blustery winds - and almost kept the hand stabilizing the flowers out of the frame.

Oh - and the shot from the last blog post - the apex of the Summerhill Winery Pyramid photographed from the inside.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Midweek Update"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Jul 19, 07:19:00 AM EDT) : 

Do you have something stuffed inside those socks??? Nothing like a good pair of stockinette socks.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Jul 19, 08:09:00 AM EDT) : 

Yeah, when work is less than crazy, I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop too! And innquiring minds want to know....DO you have something stuffed into those socks?

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Thu Jul 19, 11:44:00 AM EDT) : 

Those socks look like my bra when I was about 13... is that toilet paper inside?

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Fri Jul 20, 11:16:00 AM EDT) : 

That lily is absolutely gorgeous - do you know what kind it is?

 

post a comment