ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Because that's how rumours get started...

As a matter of fact, the Mind-on-Holiday socks were stuffed in the previous photo - with sock yarn:
This was a trick I picked up from Anna's blog.

It makes it way easier to keep the 2 balls of yarn from getting tangled up.

BTW - do you get one of those optical illusion effects when you look at the yarn inside the sock? Like you are seeing the inner walls of the sock heading away from you rather than the ball of yarn heading towards you?

Or maybe it's just me.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Because that's how rumours get started..."

 

Blogger Lorena said ... (Fri Jul 20, 06:34:00 AM EDT) : 

It's not just you!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Jul 20, 07:21:00 AM EDT) : 

Hm, now I'm wishing I had discovered sock yarn when my chest was flatter.

It's too early for me to contemplate which direction the sock is going.

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Fri Jul 20, 09:26:00 AM EDT) : 

Dear LLD,

We are heading up to Vancouver from Texas next week (in an RV). We want to drive around Kelowna and Kamloops. Are there any specific sites to see?

I enjoy reading your blog.

Thanks!

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Fri Jul 20, 09:30:00 AM EDT) : 

Whoah - that's trippy. I don't think I've ever looked inside one of my socks before!

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Fri Jul 20, 02:00:00 PM EDT) : 

acid flashback? cewl.
p.s. thanks to you, i'm magic looping. shhhh

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Fri Jul 20, 05:03:00 PM EDT) : 

I'm definitely getting the optical illusion effect. That's crazy!

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Fri Jul 20, 08:56:00 PM EDT) : 

The sock inside is hypnotic..."you are getting sleepy, sleepy..." oh wait, that might be the painkillers.....

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Fri Jul 20, 09:13:00 PM EDT) : 

Dark photo? no optical illusion. Light photo? *major* optical illusion.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Jul 20, 11:12:00 PM EDT) : 

Hehehe! Yep, that last one is cool!!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Sun Jul 22, 12:14:00 PM EDT) : 

oooo, freaky...

 

post a comment