ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes

Still no new sock photos - I am starting the heel tonight if I have to stay up until midnight. So for your amusement: (Fake)Diamonds on the sole of my new shoes - this is not why I bought them, but it does provide me with minutes of amusement. Then my left small toe starts to hurt.

I was looking at my cow keychain the other day, and something seemed a bit odd.
I can't hear you!!!
Somehow, both of the ears managed to snap off. Don't ask me how - there are no kitty teeth marks evident on the poor thing.
Speaking of things snapping off, Kyle decided to bait the mousetrap with cheese last night. So this morning, I made sure that I checked the kitchen before I put my glasses on. Everything was blurry, but I was able to ascertain that there looked to be something other than just the trap on the counter, so I immediately went into the family room and worked on the socks until Kyle woke up. I then told The Great White Hunter that dealing with mouse corpses is not in my job description, and that he better take care of it before he started making me breakfast (Yes, my wonderful husband frequently makes me breakfast. Granted, he also gets to stay in the nice warm bed when I have to head into the hospital in the wee hours, so I think it is a more than fair tradeoff).
BTW - I'm trying to come up with a blog nickname or acronym for my husband Kyle. DH just doesn't do it for me. I ran a few by him, but nothing struck his fancy. We finally narrowed it down to something poker related. So as of now, when blogging, I will refer to my husband as The Gambler (very apt, since he is a rabid an avid poker player, and he loves the Kenny Rogers song.)
Because you gotta know when to hold them, and know when to fold them...

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Sun Apr 15, 10:24:00 PM EDT) : 

I guess that means MacGyver has gone to "stunt mouse" heaven???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Apr 16, 06:26:00 AM EDT) : 

Love the soles of those shoes!! Poor mouse...

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Apr 16, 08:22:00 AM EDT) : 

Cool shoes. If you ever get to be a corpse on TV, we'll recognize you by the soles of your shoes. (I watched a lot of I Love Lucy as a child).

Congrats on your first kill! Nothing more exciting than finding dead rodents in the morning huh?

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Mon Apr 16, 11:26:00 AM EDT) : 

Diggin' the bling bling shoes!
Poor moo cow! Ahhh.
I much prefer The Gambler to The Poker ;-p

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Mon Apr 16, 07:06:00 PM EDT) : 

The wife of The Gambler should have diamonds on the soles of her shoes! Now I have to go home and listen to Paul Simon and dance!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Apr 16, 07:27:00 PM EDT) : 

hey FCS2 Pal - normally I am not such the flake!!! I am here - box on the way!!!

 

post a comment