ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Woo Hoo!!!

I have been reunited with my car!
And, even better news is the fact that we (finally) got an offer on our house yesterday - the agent phoned Kyle on his cell phone just as we were going through Security at the airport. It's not an offer that we are happy with, but at least there's some action on the house.

By the way - is it just me, or has Bloglines not been doing a very good job of late?

Comments on "Woo Hoo!!!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Sat Apr 07, 10:18:00 AM EDT) : 

So cool to see your comment on my friend Jeri's blog about our recent meteorological excitement. If you go back and look at her picture, the shadow/hip in the corner is *me*. Congrats on the offer on your house! Firstborn and hubby sold theirs in FL in January at fire sale prices and are closing on one here in TX in two and a half weeks. I live in the largest suburb in the US without public transportation. To be carless here is to be a nonperson.

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Sat Apr 07, 04:15:00 PM EDT) : 

Nice to see you in the store today! You must feel free having your car back!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sun Apr 08, 12:45:00 AM EDT) : 

Yeah! Finally!! Glad to hear of the offer, hope it all goes well!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sun Apr 08, 09:05:00 AM EDT) : 

Bloglines is always freaking out for me.

Congrats on the car! And house action! Woo! Houses always seem to sell better in the spring and summer right?

Hey! I also got your KAYE donation! Holy crap! Gorgeous! And thanks for the Harmony guide--so much better than the ugly stitchionary I have!

 

Blogger Monika said ... (Sun Apr 08, 11:19:00 AM EDT) : 

It must be cosmic irony you mean, but let me asure you, I but all names of those who commented in a hat, the pieces of papter where all the same size, no matter how long the name is/was. I shook it and pulled one out. It was Dipsy Doodle, that she is Austrian had nothing to do with it. At my last contest before this one, I picked 3 winner, all of them came from the U.S. and didn't comment before or after the contest. They still got their prizes, because that's how it works. I do this contests because I think they are fun. I like to give gifts and make people happy. It's only small stuff, but I don't get anything out of it, except the joy of the whole experience, and yeah, maybe a few more comments.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Sun Apr 08, 01:53:00 PM EDT) : 

I know it's un-environmental of me...but I find having a car basically equals freedom. Perhaps it's because I live in an area with crappy transit...Yeeehaw! An offer on the house!

 

post a comment