ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 01, 2007

It doesn't matter what Wendy says...

Sock yarn DOES count. Sock yarn does count. Sock yarn does count. Sock yarn does count.

Am I convincing anyone?

Labels:

Comments on "It doesn't matter what Wendy says..."

 

Blogger Not An Artist said ... (Sun Apr 01, 11:34:00 PM EDT) : 

Oooh... Kaffe Fasset Sock Yarn?? Amazing!

(Studiously says nothing about sock yarn not counting)

 

Blogger Lori said ... (Mon Apr 02, 12:44:00 AM EDT) : 

Nooooooo....! If sock yarn counts, I'm already doooomed!
(the path to where is paved with what?)
(Hey! Look over there... *snagging yarn and running madly into the night*)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Apr 02, 07:39:00 AM EDT) : 

Wow. I thought I'd NEVER say this, but thank god I don't have a job!!! That stuff is gorgeous! Brilliant idea having Fasset design a sock yarn collection.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Mon Apr 02, 08:52:00 AM EDT) : 

Sock yarn can't possibly count. If it counts, we're all in deep, deep doodoo.

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Mon Apr 02, 09:22:00 AM EDT) : 

Sock yarn is my whole stash...so...yarn diet doesn't count for me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Apr 02, 10:07:00 AM EDT) : 

Nope. Still not convinced :)

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Tue Apr 03, 01:28:00 AM EDT) : 

Nope. Even if you order the whole dang Fasset collection, it is still sock yarn. It most definitely better not count.

 

post a comment