ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 09, 2007

Rental bonus!

While the cats passed the time in BC...
Hey Somerset - pull my finger!

We discovered Sunday morning that our Ontario rental house has some furry creatures of its own:

Kyle thought that maybe the bread was like that when we bought it at the grocery store:I don't think so, because that hole wasn't there yesterday.

In knitting news, here's where I am at on the Raindrops Keep Falling On My Socks:

I'm going to do one more pattern repeat (16 rows) before I start to turn the heel. Then I will begin to pray that I don't run out of yarn.

Here's a non-flash shot which better illustrates the raindrop pattern:

I'm still wondering why there is pink in a colourway named "water". Is it supposed to represent an oil slick? It does enable me to label these as a Project Spectrum WIP.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Rental bonus!"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Mon Apr 09, 10:18:00 PM EDT) : 

EEEK! I don't like mice! Too bad the cats aren't with you-they could catch the little buggers. That sock looks great. Don't know about the pink-a reflection perhaps?

 

Blogger Jacque said ... (Tue Apr 10, 12:43:00 AM EDT) : 

Ooooh I hate mice. lucky they haven't found any yarn!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Apr 10, 06:26:00 AM EDT) : 

Yikes..on the mice! The sock is looking great! :)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Apr 10, 07:43:00 AM EDT) : 

Maybe some mine tailings in the water??? The socks look good, I totally see the raindrops!

Yuck, please tell me the mice at least ate your bread while it was outside the fridge???

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Tue Apr 10, 01:18:00 PM EDT) : 

Ickers! Mice! Bring kitties to new apartment, stat!

 

post a comment