ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 02, 2006

SarahJanet is the best!

My last gift from my awesome Knitty Secret Pal Sarah arrived!
Let's see what's inside...
You just can't have too many sheep cards

The old digital, she doesn't do the macros well, but this is the cutest little cow keychain, complete with a bell
Welsh Sheep


She sent me Knitpicks!!!
Look at all this goodness!
Great colours!
And not only did she send me this great sampling of yarns,
She also included some shade cards so that I can place an order and know for certain that the colour will be what I expected.

Sarah has been great - she gave me the inspiration (and tools) to enter the world of sock knitting. And if it's worth doing, it's worth going overboard!

Comments on "SarahJanet is the best!"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sun Sep 03, 02:07:00 AM EDT) : 

ooh, lovely package! Love the sheepies!

 

Blogger Kris said ... (Sun Sep 03, 10:47:00 AM EDT) : 

Socks are so worth it! Have fun diving into the deep end with the rest of us!

 

SarahJanet is the best!'">post a comment