ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Ddone!

Djaywalker B is dfinished! Here they are being inspected by Somerset, who has all of a sudden become a sock expert.

And since Somerset has all but crazy glued herself to my lap, I can't put them on blockers (or on my feet for that matter) for the time being.Greedo tolerates being used as a sock model.

Just.

So I have managed to keep my sock a month resolution for 3 months thus far. April's sock theme is "April Showers"...

...allowing this Cherry Tree Hill yarn to fulfill its destiny.

Labels:

Comments on "Ddone!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Mar 31, 08:51:00 PM EDT) : 

Hee! Greedo makes a great model! I love your socks, they're my favorite colors!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (Sat Mar 31, 10:26:00 PM EDT) : 

They look great, even on a cat!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Mar 31, 10:34:00 PM EDT) : 

Your cats are becoming true sock connoisseurs! Beautiful socks. And the fact that you keep being able to knit them on airplanes is encouraging. Maybe they won't take my knitting away before my 7 hour flight on Tuesday!

 

Blogger Tammy said ... (Sat Mar 31, 11:31:00 PM EDT) : 

Gorgeous Socks. I hope you do recover your scarf.
Happy knitting!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sun Apr 01, 01:20:00 AM EDT) : 

Love them! Great job! Can't wait to see your April Showers Socks

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Mon Apr 02, 10:44:00 PM EDT) : 

The April Showers colours are beautiful! And the kitties are pretty too...

 

post a comment