ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Because I took an oath to not cause suffering:

Post flight (plus about 6 rows of knitting done while waiting for dinner a restaurant)Djaywalker sock B.
The Semi Identical Twin Djaywalkers. (Is my knitting timely or what?)

Friday, Saturday and Sunday were amazingly insane - I'm surprised I'm not felted from the pounding I took. And to add injury to injury, I had to go in to the hospital at 5 AM Monday morning (the week on call ends at 7 AM Monday)!
As a reward for having survived, I managed to adopt some orphan yarns and a hotel pet, and will post photos within the next few days. Right now it's sleepy time.

Labels:

Comments on "Because I took an oath to not cause suffering:"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Tue Mar 27, 10:55:00 PM EDT) : 

your socks are looking mighty fine there missy!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Mar 27, 11:19:00 PM EDT) : 

Sleep well! You so deserve it!! The socks are looking great!! Go you!!

 

Blogger Lori said ... (Tue Mar 27, 11:27:00 PM EDT) : 

You really matched those stripes up perfectly! They look great - now go sleep!!!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Mar 28, 12:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Wow, you deserve a long rest and sweet dreams!

Those J's are looking fabulous!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Mar 28, 07:33:00 AM EDT) : 

Hotel pet? Now I'm intrigued. Sleep tight!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Wed Mar 28, 09:04:00 AM EDT) : 

that twin story was freaky!! great socks though, get some sleep now!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Wed Mar 28, 09:07:00 PM EDT) : 

Pet yarn? Can't wait to see pictures.

I really hope they let my knitting onto the plane with me. If they don't, I don't know what I'm going to do. 7 hours of boredom? Noooo!

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Thu Mar 29, 10:55:00 AM EDT) : 

Those jaywalkers look great: I'm pleased to see that the yarn has found its mojo.
~x~

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Fri Mar 30, 11:27:00 AM EDT) : 

I hope you're resting up!

The socks look fantastic. I like those colors more and more.

 

post a comment