ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happy Pi Day

It's 3.14 (at least in the US - I personally prefer day/month/year)
I'd bake a pie in honor of the day, but I don't bake. I'm not even sure if I have a pie plate. I do have a rolling pin, because one year my parents visited over Thanksgiving and my Mom was searching through the kitchen for a rolling pin. We ended up having to go buy one, and I am pretty sure I haven't used it since.

So instead, I offer up cutie pies:

It's the pink toes that get me...

Hey, does this count as part of the pet intelligence test?

She found the vent without seeing it...

Why bother buying them kitty condos, if all they need is a bubble pack mailer?

The body of my Poppy is blocking. I am picking this project back up because I received not one, not two, but three skeins of Black Purl in the mail from the fabulous Gretchen via a knittyboard swap. I'm thinking of adding a bit of length to the top portion, so that the bottom panel is completely below the bustline. I have a 36A bust; it doesn't need to be minimized by dark colours...actually, the main reason is that I am concerned that it won't be wide enough despite my blocking efforts. This will make for a truncated sweater.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Happy Pi Day"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Wed Mar 14, 10:08:00 PM EDT) : 

such cute kitties!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Thu Mar 15, 08:22:00 AM EDT) : 

How could we not be happy when we share a world with such cuteness? They look so cuddly!

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Thu Mar 15, 01:15:00 PM EDT) : 

Your colors for poppy are so pretty. I'm glad you found some more yarn!

 

Blogger gretchen said ... (Fri Mar 16, 11:01:00 AM EDT) : 

happy to help with the black purl. I love the colors you are using for your poppy!

 

post a comment