ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yay for knitting!

I flew home today. Because it was a morning flight, I ended up getting to the airport early because there was minimal traffic. So I sat down with the mystery socks and got to work. We subsequently boarded the plane, but after about 10 minutes, we had to deplane because there was something wrong with the hydraulics. So we waited for another plane. I knitted. Then it turned out that we needed to wait for a new pilot, because the long flight would lead to the piot flying over his max shift length. I knitted some more. Finally departed (about 2.5 hours late). More than half of the people on the plane were starting ski holidays, so it took forever to get my suitcase (they unloaded suitcases last). So I knitted some more.
So after all that, I am now less than 2 inches from starting the toe. It's entirely possible that I could finish these socks this weekend.

Of course, now that I am home, there are a few projects that I want to get on the needles...

Labels:

Comments on "Yay for knitting!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Feb 03, 09:40:00 PM EST) : 

M'am, your kidneys are looking a little atrophied there. ;0)

Mmm...I love me some airport knitting.

 

post a comment