ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 02, 2007

Well it would save on airfare....

Seen on Jo's blog



You Are a Pegasus



You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.

You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.

While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.

People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.

Labels:

Comments on "Well it would save on airfare...."

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Fri Feb 02, 06:13:00 AM EST) : 

Jo, not Joy :) Joy is my niece. It's weird - almost everyone I know has hit on Pegasus... except my sister Teri and I (two of the potentially snarkiest people I know ...)

 

post a comment