ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Back on the Saturday Sky track

7 AM this morning. Some groovy cloud action as I was flamingo hunting this afternoon :

The clouds looked like they were etched on a flat surface.

Another WIP sighting - antifreeze. I was knitting it when we flew to Vancouver to see The Painted Veil, and I ended up doing an extra few rounds; I completed it, but the extra rounds and some other alterations I made to the pattern didn't work out. So I ripped it back; should be able to finish it in an evening - I think I'll do it next Saturday (the day I return home from Toronto)
And, here's what you have all been waiting for - the mystery sock update:I managed to untangle the unholy intermingling of skeins. Ribbing is done. The pattern is different on each sock, which is why one of the socks has a piece of waste yarn tied to it. You may also notice that the skeins don't have such a strong resemblance to kidneys (See, your feedback really is important to me!). I'm hoping to get a decent amount of knitting done on these socks during my 4+ hour flight tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Back on the Saturday Sky track"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Jan 27, 11:56:00 PM EST) : 

Hee hee, they'll always be kidney socks to me. ;-)

Love that sunrise pic!

 

Blogger PaulaRed said ... (Thu Mar 01, 12:37:00 AM EST) : 

Hey I'm knitting antifreeze too! Did you finish it? I am just rounding the top of the head and about to pick up for the face opening. Are we the only people knitting this thing? I can't find any other cyber balaclava knitters yet.
PaulaRed
http://paulared.smugmug.com/

 

post a comment