ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Another mystery sock update

As you can see, I have switched to size 1 addis, and have cast on for the 2 socks on one circ. I'm probably going to BLENZ tonight to knit, so I hope to make some visible progress. My butt has been firmly planted to the couch since we got home, so it is about time that I got some fresh air. Come hell or high water, I'm going cross country skiing first thing tomorrow morning.

Comments on "Another mystery sock update"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jan 26, 01:18:00 AM EST) : 

I'm not sure what salon it is (I'm not sure whether he's still at a salon), but I'll ask my sister!

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Fri Jan 26, 07:11:00 AM EST) : 

I must try that...

~x~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jan 26, 09:53:00 AM EST) : 

Ok, now no offense, but it almost looks like your kniting socks from spun kidneys in that picture ;-)

Add it to the flip book!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jan 26, 10:23:00 AM EST) : 

Kidney socks! What a great idea!

Hmmm... are they really red? Now I'm dying to know.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jan 26, 10:35:00 AM EST) : 

Your graphics are fantastic! I suck at hand drawing stuff on the computer! I wonder what the mystery socks will look like. :-D

 

post a comment