ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 26, 2007

Screaming along at a snail's pace...

If I come across a blackboard I will write "knitting 2 socks at once only seems to go really slowly"on it 100 times. Yes, there is a miniscule increase in the size of the socks; at least it's at the point where the ribbing is recognizable.

The tangle in the yarn is because I decided to knit in the car as we drove to Peachland to have dinner. The sun had already set, so it was pretty dark, and although I was able to knit by feel, I wasn't able to keep the 2 skeins properly oriented, so they decided to make macrame.

Here's another WIP that I started in...um...November, or was it late October? Another Maryella for another Secret Pal. Plus a gratiutous sleeping cat shot. I actually completed and cast off the bracelet last night, but I still need to sew the snaps on. I had hoped to have my last 2 Secret Pal packages ready to be mailed tomorrow, but it's not looking good.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Screaming along at a snail's pace..."

 

Blogger Yosemite said ... (Sat Jan 27, 03:06:00 AM EST) : 

I love the cat picture. I know what you mean about the knitting two socks together. I tried it once and I gave up halfway through the foot on toe up socks. I find the progress way too slow for me when I knit the two together and I would have gotten bored and given up. Since I don't usually have SSS I just knit them one at a time.

 

post a comment