ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 27, 2007

My desktop


I came across this on Liz's blog; post your desktop photo.
This has been my wallpaper since May; it got a few laughs when was setting up my talk on "Smoking Cessation during Pregnancy" at the hospital. It's particularly funny since Kyle and I have a running joke about Somerset having a small head.

Labels:

Comments on "My desktop"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Jan 27, 09:46:00 AM EST) : 

I love cat photos -- big surprise there, huh? Yours is a great one. Thanks for playing along!

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Sat Jan 27, 11:26:00 AM EST) : 

Ohmigod! I snorted my apple juice out my nose! Too funny....

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Jan 27, 12:03:00 PM EST) : 

Ha ha! Very funny! What the hell is in that mug??

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sat Jan 27, 12:45:00 PM EST) : 

That is too cute! Hope Somerset's head didn't get caught in it! :)

 

Blogger Not An Artist said ... (Sat Jan 27, 12:48:00 PM EST) : 

Awww. My Inca used to be able to do that. Now she just sticks a paw in and knocks the thing over!

ps: Thanks for the comment, I certainly hope we don't end up spending *double* my original generous estimate!! Wah!

 

Blogger weezalana said ... (Thu Feb 01, 08:14:00 PM EST) : 

OMG, LOL! I'm with Bezzie - what the hell is in that mug??

 

post a comment