ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Kind Of Town

Chicago was;
A town which incorporates knitting in their winter festival And provided me with a place to knit right when the football game was starting.

Labels:

Comments on "My Kind Of Town"

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Wed Jan 31, 09:47:00 AM EST) : 

Knitting and football! Great combination. Not to mention the food. Last time we went to Chicago, the food was amazing.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Jan 31, 10:08:00 AM EST) : 

Sigh. I loved Chicago. I'm hoping NY is similar 'cept not so windy.

Is Mr. Purl heading to Miami this weekend for real? I keep thinking of his Da Bear socks everytime I watch superbowl junk on TV!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Jan 31, 12:39:00 PM EST) : 

Wow, that looks like a wonderful knitting shop!

When I was in my 20s I got to go to Chicago for a couple of weeks (training for a job) and had a blast!!

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Wed Jan 31, 03:37:00 PM EST) : 

was it windy? ;-p
looks like u had a swell time!

 

post a comment