ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2007

Mystery socks

I have been matched with Janis (aka knitherapy) in the knittyboard sock exchange. Janis would enjoy the socks being a surprise, so I have harnessed my underwhelming graphic design skills to produce this representation of the socks:
As you can see, I have the addi circ, and I have the 2 skeins of sock yarn, and that is as far as I have gotten. I hope to get a swatch done in the next few days. The idea for the sock pattern is based on a knitting book that is at home right now, so it's going to be a bit of an adventure.

Comments on "Mystery socks"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jan 23, 02:38:00 AM EST) : 

Psssst... I thought that was a fingertip, not an Addi. = Fingering weight red wool socks.

Looking forward to spoiling you for the next couple of monts!

Love, your secret pal ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jan 24, 08:48:00 AM EST) : 

Well, now we all know that you'll be using circs to knit her socks!

But I don't think that'll spoil the surprise.

 

post a comment