ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Home at last!

Whew! We left our hotel in Chicago at 6 AM yesterday (Central Time), and arrived home at 7:30 PM (Pacific). However, the bonus of wait times in airports and long plane rides was that I have almost finished sock B of the Resolution socks! I hope to get it done today. I took a break from shaping the toe to do a swatch for the mystery socks: This swatch is on 2mm (US 0) Addis; I'm going to try a swatch on my 2.25mm (US 1) Addis once I finish sock B, because this yarn feels a bit thicker than the last few yarns I have used.

Comments on "Home at last!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jan 24, 11:36:00 AM EST) : 

I love the art...I find it very entertaining and can't wait to see the socks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jan 24, 11:45:00 AM EST) : 

When you're done with the socks, you should print out your pictures and make a little flip book. As Michelle said--very entertaining!

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Wed Jan 24, 12:33:00 PM EST) : 

I'm enjoying the pictures too...
~x~

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Jan 25, 12:15:00 AM EST) : 

I'm digging the skeches! :)

Flip book - what a great idea!

 

post a comment