ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Secret Cat Exchange

It's amazing how much you can cram into a box...

2 PalPackages gone, 2 getting ready to go, and one more left to pack.

Whew!

Comments on "Secret Cat Exchange"

 

Blogger Not An Artist said ... (Sun Aug 20, 11:23:00 AM EDT) : 

Aw, cute cat in a box shot!

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Thu Aug 24, 10:44:00 PM EDT) : 

Your cat is so pretty - don't trade him! ;)

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Mon Aug 28, 12:45:00 PM EDT) : 

I would have been totally happy to get him in the box too...funny thing is my cat jumped into the box as soon as it was empty and is now sleeping on the tissue paper!

 

post a comment