ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Last Saturday of July Sky

Clouds.A bit cooler (or "less warm", as they are saying on the radio - it sounds very PC) today, with a bit of a breeze. The heat wave may be over.

I finally finished Maryella today - I was having closure issues - the hooks and eyes that I bought were way too big. I ended up finding some clear snaps on clearance at Michael's. As you can see, I am unable to tie a decent bow to save my life. I ended up trimming the ribbon right down. I hope to get it out to Ute early next week.

I am feeling a bit down, so no amusing quips today. However, a picture is worth 1,000 words...
(So what exactly makes a meat department "aggressive"?)

Comments on "Last Saturday of July Sky"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Jul 30, 04:38:00 AM EDT) : 

I'm wondering about this "aggressive department" too - hmmmh!
Great sky photo once more, lucky you for having clouds - this morning it seemed that our heat wave broke, but as I see it now, it was definitely a mistake to think so ;(
I really love your Maryella - and hey, I have the same problems with tying decent bows, others look always so neat, but mine never work out!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Jul 30, 08:53:00 AM EDT) : 

Love the Maryella! I don't know how some people manage to tie neat bows, but I can't do it, either.

Aggressive meat department? I'm not sure I'd dare go near it. Do they chase vegetarians with baseball bats? Do they force you to get a couple of extra slices of ham? Do they go hunting when you place your order?
It's baffling.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sun Jul 30, 09:35:00 AM EDT) : 

Heh, that meat must be really fresh.

That's an incredibly wordy sign to be reading as you drive by.

 

Blogger Kris said ... (Sun Jul 30, 11:27:00 PM EDT) : 

I love these kinds of signs - they make me giggle when I see them. On a business trip to Houston, I took a couple of pictures like that. Granted, my co-worker now thinks I am certifiable. But hey-it could be so much worse, right? Oh yeah, it was, I had to take a picture of the traveling sock.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Jul 31, 10:59:00 AM EDT) : 

They have a herd of cows outback and the beef is that fresh???

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (Tue Aug 01, 01:53:00 PM EDT) : 

what good is an aggressive meat depart without a little courtesy? this place has it all!!

 

post a comment