ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where there's smoke...

There's fire. When I was driving home from the office Sunday moring, I saw some smoke coming from the hillside up ahead. Another forest fire. A very windy day. I spent much of the day checking the local new bulletin board to see if we were going to be evacuated. The "3 things I would take with me" exercise became the "I wonder how much stuff I can fit into the Accord, and where the hell could I stay with 2 cats" exercise. Luckily, the fire was quickly contained.

There were requests for more DH art - here you go:

First - yes, those are plastic soldiers...



Alot of his pieces incorporate photos:

I have more DH art pictures, but I need to download them off of the camera. Will have to wait until next week; I need to pack for a little road trip we are taking

Comments on "Where there's smoke..."

 

Blogger Iseaulte of the Clews said ... (Sun Aug 06, 06:22:00 PM EDT) : 

Cool fencing!! My hubby fences too.

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (Sun Aug 06, 11:50:00 PM EDT) : 

that's morrissey, isn't it? hello, morrissey!

and, of course, thank heavens you didn't have up close and persnol fire,. you didn't, did you?

 

post a comment