ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 28, 2006

SP8 mini survey

1) What is your favorite season of the year?
As mentioned in a post below; the off season, when things are cheaper. And downhill ski season (but not necessarily winter).

2) Where is your favorite vacation spot?
For a "holiday" - Club Med Turks & Caicos. And I don't even eat the chocolate bread (well, I did before they started using white chocolate). If I want to "travel", New York City.

3) If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? Each of the metropolitan centres of Europe.

4) If you were a specific kind of yarn, which brand and kind of yarn would you be?
Damn, I hate these kind of questions - it sounds like one of those internet quizzes that assigns you a label based on your responses to a short questionnaire. "What type of condiment are you? You are mustard - bright and tart, as comfortable at a ball game as you are in the back seat of a Rolls Royce. Hot and sweet, a picnic just isn't the same without you".
[Sometimes I scare myself - if only I could harness this power for the forces of good]
I dunno - how about Habu Textile's Copper Boo? Firm on the outside, soft on the inside. Not what you expect at first glance. One of a kind. Tricky to care for. [actually, I just like the doofy name]

5) If you won a shopping spree to your favorite yarn store, what would you get?
A sore back from carrying my haul to the car, and a negative, yet predictable reaction from my hubby (Didn't you already have enough wool?)

Comments on "SP8 mini survey"

 

post a comment