ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

belated meal post

I often "assemble" food rather than "cook" per se - I use alot of pre-prepped/frozen/tinned etc ingredients.
One evening I converted this:



Into this.


Stuff from the freezer.


From the fridge.


From the cupboard.

Cook/Thaw/Chop:

Voila!

Comments on "belated meal post"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Aug 09, 01:46:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh, goodie, goodie!!!!! This looks so yummy! It's only 7.40 am right now, but you sure managed to get me all hungry over here! Did your meal taste as good as it looks? Argh, stupid question - of course it did!

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Wed Aug 09, 09:04:00 AM EDT) : 

Yum - that looks so good!

 

Blogger Karen said ... (Wed Aug 09, 10:58:00 AM EDT) : 

1 more hour til lunch....your post made my stomach growl. Yum.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Aug 09, 09:10:00 PM EDT) : 

Mmmm...that looks like a great hot-weather meal. I haven't had tortellini like that in ages--I love this blogstalking, I've got my menus planned for months!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Aug 12, 07:22:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh, yum! That looks sooo good -- and healthy! All the important foods are in there - pasta and vegetables. Yum, yum, yum!

Thanks for the inspiration. I think I should look into 'assembling' healthy, yummy foods a little bit more. That way, I'd be able to eat something good even if I don't have time to slave over the stove for hours. And it's so much easier to experiment!

 

Blogger Libi said ... (Sat Aug 12, 06:13:00 PM EDT) : 

That looks like a very yummy dinner.

 

Blogger Not An Artist said ... (Sat Aug 19, 12:38:00 PM EDT) : 

Heh heh, you're making me feel bad for calling what I do 'cooking'! I vote for anything that involves combining more than one ingredient automatically qualifies as cooking.

And boy does it look tasty!

 

post a comment