ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Floaters!

Object 1: Rubber Frog - obviously this will float


Object 2: Sand Filled Rubber Frog - hmm, the sand makes it heavier, maybe it won't float.

Convenient body of water:


Duhhh:


Well there you go, floating sand:


Item #3 will get its own post tomorrow.

Oh yes, Saturday Skies - I almost forgot:


Not smog, smoke. Come to our valley from fires in Washington State. Methinks I will have a busy week on call.

Comments on "Floaters!"

 

Blogger Westozcaat said ... (Sun Aug 20, 06:20:00 AM EDT) : 

lol
love it
and wow what a clean loo!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sun Aug 20, 10:37:00 AM EDT) : 

Ha ha ha ha ha. You went for the toilet! Hee hee. I need to do mine today. I'm heading for the pool.

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (Tue Aug 22, 08:50:00 AM EDT) : 

see, i'm the kind of person that would leave the froggies in the toilet bowl, and invite grandmothers over for tea!

your view is lovely!

 

Floaters!'">post a comment