ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 25, 2006

Feet Fotos - this week's blogstalking assignment

One Foot:
Fuzzy Feet:
Feet waiting to go outside
Coy feet
Feet waiting to go inside
Foot of the Bridge
Foot of our hill:
Foot of the access road to our driveway:
Foot of the stairs:
Foot of the bed:

Enough feet - how about hands? I managed to hurt my left hand early this morning, and now my 4th and 5th fingers cramp up if I make a fist. So I am doing everything with those 2 fingers extended - knitting and typing included.

And how did I manage to do this? Weeeeeeelll, I slipped and fell running. On a path covered with loose gravel. Uphill. Backwards. It seemed like a good idea at the time... I asked one of our ER docs to take a peek at it. Luckily the Xray he ordered didn't show any fracture in the metacarpal, because that way I didn't have to explain the actual mechanism of the injury.

Comments on "Feet Fotos - this week's blogstalking assignment"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sat Aug 26, 12:50:00 AM EDT) : 

You are too clever! I need a pedi really bad before I can shoot my feet!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Aug 26, 08:31:00 AM EDT) : 

Great feet! I love it!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Aug 26, 08:32:00 AM EDT) : 

Love it! Critter feet are so cuddly. It's the little pads and the little paws and you just want to pick them up and cuddle, cuddle, cuddle...

OK, I have issues. Because I can't have a kittie and I want one. Thanks for putting them up along with the "other" feet!

 

Blogger soapy said ... (Sat Aug 26, 09:03:00 AM EDT) : 

Very cleaver!

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sat Aug 26, 05:07:00 PM EDT) : 

I have to tell you; if you want to freak out your cats, try following them around and taking pictures of their feet. A few more shots and Greedo would have developed a complex!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sat Aug 26, 09:58:00 PM EDT) : 

Uphill? Backwards? Wow. I bow before thee. Wonderful way to hurt yourself.

And I love the fuzzy feet!

 

Blogger Ceallach said ... (Mon Aug 28, 04:59:00 PM EDT) : 

Cute critter feet....and bridge feet are interesting too, but hard to cuddle up to at night. Pun intended!

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (Wed Aug 30, 12:04:00 PM EDT) : 

what lovely, lovely feet!
i was too literal...

 

post a comment