ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Secret Pal!

Package from my Blogger Secret Pal came earlier this week:

Cookies!!

Painting supplies (so I can play around with acrylic) and a postcard. Complete with a picture of a shoe/sandal store :)
Some lovely lavender soap (which is currently making my thrift shop yarn smell pretty) and a cute little makeup brush kit - which is awesome, because many of the makeup utensils I am using now are very dodgy indeed.

Some Jasmine potpourri and an awesome Knitting magazine! Within about 2 minutes of flippling through the pages, I found 3 things I want to knit (which is good, because I was running out of future projects - ha)

And, last, but not least, a sibling for the Manos twins! The colourway coordinates nicely with the teal, as you can see, and I stumbled upon a Black Sheep Bags pattern while I was killing time doing some research online while waiting for my next patient to show up. I will have to test felt a bit of each.

Comments on "Secret Pal!"

 

post a comment