ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 24, 2006

Belated Saturday sky - July 22

Sunset from the winery balcony
Now you see it,
Now you don't

Comments on "Belated Saturday sky - July 22"

 

Blogger Libi said ... (Tue Jul 25, 08:27:00 AM EDT) : 

That is gorgeous!

 

Blogger Hannah said ... (Tue Jul 25, 11:47:00 AM EDT) : 

Beautiful. What a peaceful day that must have been! Makes me relax just to look at your pictures.

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Tue Jul 25, 09:34:00 PM EDT) : 

Thanks for visiting my blog! Lovely sunset picture... Always surprising to me how fast the moment of sunset goes by.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 26, 10:37:00 AM EDT) : 

Wow, these pics are so gorgeous - I love sunsets! Due to the mountains here I get too see way too few of them, so I enjoy such pics even more! And that glass of wine looks sooo yummy! Have one for me!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jul 26, 11:25:00 AM EDT) : 

Beautiful. Makes me want a glass of wine myself...

 

Blogger Elaine said ... (Wed Jul 26, 12:18:00 PM EDT) : 

I love reading your blog. You visited my blog and asked about a cardigan I was knitting and I answered on my blog but not sure if you got it so here it is:

Thanks!! It's called Cambio and it's at http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring05/
PATTcambio.html

To refresh your memory - http://niceknottyknitter.blogspot.com

Take care,
Elaine

 

post a comment