ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 07, 2006

Shoe Friday - main floor

Zib wanted shoes. Now, she specifically requested a mountain of shoes, but I decided that I would instead show shoes that live in a house on a mountain. I donned my camoflage so that I could shoot the shoes in situ; floor by floor. Today, let's see what is on the main level.


Oh look - shoes stacked neatly on a rack by the front door. How tidy. You may, however, note that they are closed toe, cool weather type shoes.

What's in the closet by the front door? Some hiking boots, and more cool weather shoes. .Oh, and 2 pairs of boots - Docs, and pointy toed Eccos


How about by the garage door? More Docs - ankle boots and clogs.

The back closet? - boots, boots, more boots, and another pair of cool weather shoes.

Purgatory (aka the room by the front door that was supposed to become my sewing room, but now stores my stash and other stuff that the cats shouldn't have 24/7 access to: Touring style cycling shoes, and some pumps. Long story as to why they are in that specific room right now.


And lastly - here are the shoes that actually got worn in the last 7 days.

The red and black runners are for when I do weights at the gym(T/Th), the dusty runners in the middle went on 2 mountain hikes, and the white runners at the end went to the spinning classes(M/W/F). The Birks were for going out on the balcony to hang with the cats.

So yes, I wore a grand total of 3 pairs of all the shoes I own this week - in a way, it's like having a shoe stash. I kind of haven't gotten around to unpacking all (i.e. most) of my summer shoes {and packing away the fall/winter ones} - come back next Friday when we look at the lower level shoes.

Comments on "Shoe Friday - main floor"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Fri Jul 07, 10:53:00 PM EDT) : 

You go Girl, that's a lot of shoes!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Jul 08, 07:36:00 AM EDT) : 

WOO! Lots o shoes there! I used to have shoes, now I seem to have only 2 pairs main pairs and a whole lot of handbags.

 

Blogger Ali said ... (Sat Jul 08, 09:16:00 AM EDT) : 

I love shoes. An obession really. YOU have some great shoes :)

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sat Jul 08, 10:31:00 AM EDT) : 

Yes, there are alot of them. It tell myself that they seem like that many more because they are so big (US11/Eur42), but when you count them up...
I hang onto shoes for quite some time - the pointy toed shoes in the back closet were bought in 1992, and the black lake up boots 2 over from them are from 1997.

 

Blogger soapy said ... (Sat Jul 08, 03:22:00 PM EDT) : 

Love yout taste in Shoes!! Bought my second pair of birks a couple months ago, all broken in now....What kind are you black clogs? I bought a pair last year hanna anderson and they hold up so well!

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sat Jul 08, 07:56:00 PM EDT) : 

The clogs are Docs as well - I bought them on ebay back in 1998 or 1999. They have the usual Doc Martens sole, so they are comfy, but a bit heavy

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sat Jul 08, 11:15:00 PM EDT) : 

Fabulous! Oh good. I don't have to pull out all my shoes into a pile. In Situ. I like that. And I do the self-same thing. Wear two or three pairs in a weeks time, but own many, many more.

 

post a comment