ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Watermelon Pants!

What to wear on a hot and humid July day?
Watermelon Pants!! [For some reason, it's a phrase I just love to say.]

I am naming my shrug Goldilocks, because I am in the process of casting off for the 3rd time. The first time, I did a whole bunch of k2tog in the second last row, because I was afraid it would be too loose. It was too tight to get over my shoulders. The second time, I did a straight cast off - too loose. This time, I am doing a few k2tog as I cast off. Hopefully it will be juuuust right.

Comments on "Watermelon Pants!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jul 07, 12:33:00 AM EDT) : 

Love the watermelon pants! (you're right, it to fun to say!)
Keep watching your mail box, Summer fling SP! There are more goodies on their way!

 

Blogger soapy said ... (Fri Jul 07, 01:31:00 PM EDT) : 

How kwel!! Love them!! Wonder if watermelon socks would look ok with them shorties? heehee

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Fri Jul 07, 09:46:00 PM EDT) : 

How cute! I'm normally not one for pants with "things" on them, but those are tasteful. Not completely covered in the watermelons, just sprinkled about. Nice.

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sat Jul 08, 05:15:00 PM EDT) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment