ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 03, 2006

Ways to freak out your owners



Not freak out as in "Gaaaaah, don't sit on my black pants when I have to leave in 2 minutes to give a big presentation!!!"

More confused freak out. As in "Why the heck are you doing that" Like when they stare intently at a blank spot on the ceiling. About a year before we sold our old house, Greedo all of a sudden started to jump up on top of the "over the toilet" storage unit and sit and stare at the vent. Granted, it later turned out that birds were getting in through broken slots in the exhaust vent, but for a while, it led to much head shaking.

This morning, for instance, they were both snoozing in the exact same position,
Weird.


The shrug is progressing nicely. I realize now that it has a remarkable resemblance to the One Skein Wonder. I probably could have just used the Glampyre pattern, but I was too lazy to want to figure out stitch counts. By the way - if you look closely, you will see not one, not two, but 3 sets of needles in use at the same time.

Comments on "Ways to freak out your owners"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jul 03, 04:56:00 PM EDT) : 

I would love to be a part of a medical blogring. I think Take two purls and call me in the morning is cute. I don't know how to start it though. Once I get my internet access, i can look into it.

 

Blogger Rebecca said ... (Tue Jul 04, 04:16:00 PM EDT) : 

Okay,but has your cat ever started howling for no reason and then running to jump about twenty feet onto a blank white wall? Talk about FREAKY! I like "Take two Purls.." is cute. Although Purlicillin is also an option. I'd love to join. Let me know when you get more info.

 

post a comment