ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 30, 2006

Art show II

Just because you can never get enough KitKatKlock:

"Broken" My husband took up painting as a hobby this year - acrylics with multimedia. This is my favourite.


"The Queen of the Tulips" This painting was done a an artist in New York City. Her name is Laura Loving, and she's a friend of my cousin John. John took me to a party at her apartment when I went to New York on a shopping field trip 2 years back. I saw the painting and really liked it. A few months later I decided to buy it, and when I went to NYC to see "The Gates", I picked it up and brought it back home with me.

Comments on "Art show II"

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sun Jul 02, 11:31:00 AM EDT) : 

Good point - let me go fix that.

 

Blogger Karen said ... (Sat Jul 29, 11:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Your art is awesome.

 

Blogger Libi said ... (Sat Jul 29, 02:27:00 PM EDT) : 

That Tulips is great, I love it!

 

Art show II'">post a comment