ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Sky - July 8


6:30 AM.

Sunny. This was taken from our balcony, but it also happens to be the view from the picture windows in our bedroom, which is one of the reasons why I wake up so damn early on a weekend. Despite the "light blocking" curtains, it's bright enough to do needlepoint in there right now.

Comments on "Saturday Sky - July 8"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Jul 08, 01:33:00 PM EDT) : 

Hello I came to your website from surfing around knittyboard. I just wanted to say hello & that I love your view it is absofreakinglutely gorgeous!

 

Blogger Westozcaat said ... (Sun Jul 09, 12:08:00 AM EDT) : 

can I have your view pretty please!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Sun Jul 09, 08:02:00 PM EDT) : 

Great sky! What part of the world do you have that view? It looks a lot like where I am (Pacific NW)

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sun Jul 09, 11:40:00 PM EDT) : 

North of you lorette - in British Columbia - the home of Canada's wrinkly bits.

 

post a comment