ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Have your toddler bring his driver's licence...

Have your toddler bring his driver's licence

Oh dear, another one of those "Yes, almost a whole month has gone by since my last post, and even though there has been travelling and knitting and cute cat pics, I am quickly posting a picture I took with my Blackberry" posts.

I do have a bit of an excuse - I have been promoted at work to Lead Intensivist, which translates into the person who makes the call schedules, attends all sorts of meetings, and tries to recruit new people to join our team so that I can have more time to knit.
It also involves putting up with a not insignificant amount of crap from the person who was recently fired from the position, but that could be a blog unto its own.

Will try to get some Actual Knitting Photos and even some yarn pr0n up this weekend.

Labels:

Comments on "Have your toddler bring his driver's licence..."

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Oct 07, 08:16:00 PM EDT) : 

Congrats on the promotion! And the label for this post and that menu made me laugh!

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Sun Oct 11, 02:48:00 PM EDT) : 

Congratulations, I think. Being in charge of other doctors is a dubious privilege! ;-)

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Sun Oct 18, 11:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Eesh. Scheduling and recruiting? You are a stronger woman than I, but very cool if it gets you some more time.

 

post a comment