ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I am an idiot.

At 1 AM this morning (about 4 hours after blocking the Consolation vest), I was looking for some worsted weight " I don't like it enough to save for something I would knit for myself or as a gift" yarn because I need it for a short row class on the cruise. I checked in the various plastic drawers the main stash is in, as well as some of the stash overflow sites. Then, I decided to check inside the closet in our loft. There was a bag there that I recognized from the Eurotrip.

It contained 7 or so skeins of Lana Grossa Colore.

I probably had enough yarn to knit the Sideways Cardigan, but didn't realize it because it wasn't all stored in the same place.

Sigh.

I'll have to see how much I enjoy the Consolation Vest, but I have a strong suspicion that it will get frogged when I get home in a week and a half.

Since I spit-spliced the ends together, it's going to make a hell of a ball of yarn!

Be back on the 18th!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I am an idiot."

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Thu May 08, 06:08:00 PM EDT) : 

Doh!
Have fun on your trip!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Thu May 08, 06:42:00 PM EDT) : 

Have fun!

 

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said ... (Thu May 08, 08:04:00 PM EDT) : 

have fun on your trip!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri May 09, 07:10:00 AM EDT) : 

Have a good time!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat May 10, 06:49:00 AM EDT) : 

Have a great time!

I know there's a picture of the biggest rubber band ball in the Guinness Book of World Records... I wonder how big the world's biggest spit-spliced ball of yarn is.

 

post a comment