ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Monkey See

If you had a million Shakespeares, could they write like a Monkey?
Stephen Wright

monkey A

Never hold discussions with the Monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
Winston Churchill

monkey close A

I am not so much interested in what Monkey man was derived from as I am in what kind of Monkey he is to become.
Loren Eiseley

monkey close B

Monkeys are superior to man in this: when a Monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a Monkey.
Malcolm de Chazal

monkey close C

The surest way to make a Monkey of a man is to quote him.
Robert Benchley

Labels:

Comments on "Monkey See"

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Sat Apr 12, 11:07:00 PM EDT) : 

Still lovin that yarn!!

 

Blogger Trillian42 said ... (Sat Apr 12, 11:20:00 PM EDT) : 

Fabulous! That is an awesome colorway.

 

Blogger jpknits said ... (Sun Apr 13, 02:01:00 AM EDT) : 

Wonderful socks! And such a fun post!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Apr 13, 06:24:00 AM EDT) : 

Great post! And great socks - I really need to knit me some Monkeys, but I seem to be too busy knitting shawls...

Nora

 

Blogger Lorena said ... (Sun Apr 13, 06:58:00 AM EDT) : 

That looks fantastic!

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Sun Apr 13, 09:20:00 AM EDT) : 

Fabulous sock!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sun Apr 13, 09:34:00 AM EDT) : 

Damn you dirty apes!

Monkeys are right for that color.

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Sun Apr 13, 09:56:00 AM EDT) : 

They look great! I really love the colors.

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Sun Apr 13, 03:40:00 PM EDT) : 

Great! Your socks made me smile after a lot of frogging and tinking. So, they're awsome!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sun Apr 13, 11:35:00 PM EDT) : 

Cool Monkey sock! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Apr 14, 08:09:00 AM EDT) : 

look at that crazy cool yarn! :)

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Mon Apr 14, 06:52:00 PM EDT) : 

I love your Monkeys. I have a pair going right now myself.

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (Mon Apr 14, 09:09:00 PM EDT) : 

Hilarious quote lol ! Love your monkey btw

 

post a comment