ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Home is where your stash is.

I'm on call in the ICU this week. I got my day off to a nice early start when I had to head in to the hospital at 3 AM because a patient was crashing.

So I ended up spending an inordinate amount of time at work today. But although I was away from The Gambler and the cats, I can't say the same thing about my stash.

Here's my desk - see the bottom drawer?


I'm hazarding a guess that not many offices in my hospital contain enough Mission Falls yarn to knit Rogue.

Labels:

Comments on "Home is where your stash is."

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Tue Apr 01, 10:49:00 PM EDT) : 

Oh, my love for mission falls is growing everyday.

 

Blogger knitmd said ... (Tue Apr 01, 10:58:00 PM EDT) : 

My kind of office drawer! LOL If I didn't share an itty bitty office with 10 or so others, with only two drawers for us all, mine would be of kindred spirit!

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Wed Apr 02, 12:00:00 AM EDT) : 

That is a work drawer to emulate!

 

Blogger Geri said ... (Wed Apr 02, 12:28:00 AM EDT) : 

That rogue is a very cool pattern. You could even modify by doing a celtic cable around each of the cuffs.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Apr 02, 12:51:00 AM EDT) : 

shutUP, you have wool stash in your office? You're a whole new level of cool to me.

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Wed Apr 02, 06:36:00 AM EDT) : 

I think you are right! That is a gorgeous colour for Rogue - that is definitely on my to-knit list.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Apr 02, 07:33:00 AM EDT) : 

You are giving me too many evil ideas... yarn at work... a new sweater... Nora

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Wed Apr 02, 07:43:00 AM EDT) : 

Hmm. Yarn at work. I do have some extra room to tuck stuff away should the room overflow. Interesting...

It's a pretty color! When are you starting it?

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Wed Apr 02, 09:08:00 AM EDT) : 

Wow, if I had a drawer like that, I might not hate my job so much ...

 

Blogger Susan said ... (Wed Apr 02, 10:46:00 AM EDT) : 

Stash at work, now that's a really good idea! DH wouldn't know. But the boss might get suspicious! I'll have to think about this.

 

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said ... (Wed Apr 02, 12:31:00 PM EDT) : 

You are a genius!
(Considers going to the LYS to buy some stash for work...)

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Wed Apr 02, 12:38:00 PM EDT) : 

Very clever. I have lots of free space at work;) I forgot all about FYS, silly me.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Apr 03, 01:06:00 PM EDT) : 

Better use for that drawer than some I've seen over the years!

 

Blogger Dreams of Yarn said ... (Sun Apr 06, 10:45:00 AM EDT) : 

You know, my stash is overflowing at bit at home... perhaps that filing cabinet behind me at work would serve as good storage space... Hmmm. It would help for stressful days at work too, I could just go fondle some yarn !!! So Rogue is up next for you?

 

post a comment