ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Plus it brings out the colour of my eyes...

From Knot much of a Knitter

You Are Teal Green
You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.
Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.
What Color Green Are You?

The Lines in The Sand Sweater is blocking (after re-knitting the collar 2 or 3 times) - I'm hoping I can get some non-bathroom mirror shots before the end of the weekend. Hopefully the first part of the secret project knitting will be completed tonight while I sit in the same room as watch NCAA basketball with The Gambler.

BTW - Is there a reason why nobody ever says N-C-double A anymore? Did all the C-cup cheerleaders complain?

Labels:

Comments on "Plus it brings out the colour of my eyes..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Mar 30, 06:31:00 AM EDT) : 

I'm glad I read the thing about the C cup cheerleaders before I had coffee in my hands - I would have spilt. Or spit.

Nora

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Sun Mar 30, 09:21:00 AM EDT) : 

It might be easier to lead cheers when you're sporting a C-cup, but it's got to hurt more.

 

Blogger Aunt Kathy said ... (Sun Mar 30, 01:58:00 PM EDT) : 

Yeah it definitely hurts more. great ending to you blog today, LOL

 

post a comment